August 30, 2008

graciezilla

I took this picture of Grace while we were at the Grapevine Mills Mall earlier this month. I was tired, so I sat down and she was getting a little restless. I pulled out my new phone (an LG EnV2) and was trying to amuse her with it. She was being cute and I went to snap a picture and got this instead:

I can't believe I captured such a fantastic Gracie moment in a split-second. She makes some of the best facial expressions. We, of course, had to call this picture "Graciezilla".

A few weeks later, I took this picture:

She is balancing so much better and I just want to scream "Gracie, stand up!" because I know if she really really tried she probably could. She was on her knees like that for a few minutes reading that book over and over again. She LOVES books, can't get enough of them. She also loves to destroy them because she loves to throw them, but we are working on that...

A few weeks ago Jennie decided to get bunnies for the girls and ordered them each a cage. She got them in the mail the other day and put one of them together. McKay thought it would be a great idea to stick Gracie in one of them. Thus, Graciezilla was captured!

She seems very happy to be sitting in a cage but the best part is that "Graciezilla" is missing her front teeth (both top and bottom!). She can still pull your hair at lightening fast speeds though, so watch out ;)

Grace started full-time school this year. It's hard to believe she is going to be 6 in just a few weeks. She has grown so much this summer and has surprised us with a few tricks up her sleeve. She is "talking" up a storm, making new noises and even calling her Dad by name. We are still working on Mama...

We've had a nice summer and now we are all looking forward to things cooling down and for fall to come again. Too bad we live and Texas, the temperature might not fall for a while...

No comments: