November 5, 2008

mid-week update

Halloween: Halloween was so much fun this year! I went as an angel, Forest went as Jim from the Office, Gracie was a Pegasus, McKay went as a nerd (or Forest's perfect date in junior high) and Alexa was a kitty. The very blonde one is a friend of the girls (and is a daughter of a friend of mine) and her name is Megan. I'm just glad I'm not in this picture!

I walked around for a few minutes with wings on and they kept wanting to be crooked, so I took them off and commented that "We're Mormon, we don't believe angels have these anyway". Gracie was being very cute. Whenever we put a costume on her she makes all sorts of growling noises. I put my sunglasses on her today and she did the same thing, it's very odd but hilarious.

Temple: We are going to the Temple the day after tomorrow! I can't believe it is finally here and that we are all ready to go without any hitches. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop! Knowing me I will forget Forest's suitcase or something trivial. I found out this week that my dear cousin was hours away from home and had forgotten her recommend when she got married! At least if we forget something we are close. I have planned and re-planned, so I think we are good to go! There are so many people coming that I thought for sure weren't going to be able to, I wonder who is watching so many people's kids...

Fort Worth Zoo: I went to the zoo today with a bunch of friends from Church, mostly the ones who read this! We had fun today didn't we? ;) I got some cute pictures but I didn't realize my camera battery was on it's last leg so I only got a few. I'll post them eventually, I am so tired right now that I don't feel like moving from this spot. We walked around so much, I'm sure the little ones that were with us are fast asleep from all of the fresh air!

Random News: We really are going to have a full house in December! Heidi, Mark, Katya, Emma and Toby are all coming on Dec 26th! We are going to have a really fun time while everyone is here. I hope my Mom actually gets to rest during her trip though, it seems like we are so busy while they are going to be here!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

We DID have fun at the zoo! It was so fun spending the morning with you, I'm glad you came. And thanks again for inviting to the temple with you on Friday, it was so special to be there with you and Forest! Congrats!