January 20, 2009

20 days in...

So far I am liking 2009. Today I got to see our new President sworn in, that was neat. Regardless of everything good or bad, I am glad to see change in our nation. Hopefully the changes will continue and be for the best!

Right now I have some weird illness. I thought I had strep but I don't believe that I do. My throat was killing me but this morning I was showering and coughed...I will skip the icky details...and now it's fine. Strep doesn't clear up THAT fast. Yesterday I was SO cold I was shivering violently. I couldn't get warm even with 4 blankets over me. I slept like that all night and when I woke up I was so unbelievably hot! Now I'm cold again, but at least I don't feel like I want to die. I missed work today and I miss Gracie already! I am going back tomorrow afternoon, I hope...

I was going to post this long thing about our Sealing, but I haven't gotten around to it. It needs my full attention and emotion. It was such an emotional day! We are on such a spiritual high right now, we've been going to the Temple every month on Ward Temple night. I went with the youth to do baptisms two weeks ago, we went last Saturday to do a session and we are going on Friday to do Sealings. I am so thankful we have a Temple so close and the means to get there. As much as I want children, part of me is loving being able to do things like this without worrying about them. I know when the time comes, we'll be blessed with a little one in one way or another!

I was just called as our Ward's Activities Chairperson. I look forward to serving our Ward, I had a really great experience planning our Christmas Party. I've already started planning next years. Imagine how great it'll be then ;)

I need to go eat dinner, at almost 10pm. I need to change my eating habits...but I'm sick, cut me some slack!

No comments: