I still cannot believe it, but I was recently called as our Ward's Activities Chair. This is the biggest calling I've had and I'm pretty excited about it. We both have been on the committee for a little while but after our Chair was released they apparently thought it was a great idea to have me replace her (I know, what are they thinking, right?). Our first activity is next Saturday, so for all of those in the TC Ward, please come and remember to bring your favorite soup, a pretty good prize is on the line here!
Right now I'm sitting in my dining room which seems to be the most freezing room in the entire house. We finally got a new dining room table after not having one for the last 9 months. We moved some things around in here and it looks good. I will have to post some pictures in the next few days once I get my decor all straightened out finally. I'm having a book club meeting at my house in 9 or so days, I hope everything is done by then! Wish me luck!
I'm going to go cuddle with my husband and get warm. I know it's February, it should be cold, but I wish the weather would make up it's mind! Maybe March will be better...
2 comments:
HI Jenny! I love your new blog look. It's cute. Has it warmed up for you there yet? I hope your foot is feeling better!
Thanks! I thought since it was almost the end of March that I would change it from the Valentine's theme ;) It did warm up here but right now it is in the 40's. This is very unusual for Dallas, when I moved here 6 years ago it was in the 100's by now. I am just hoping it warms up again so I can start my gardening next week!
Post a Comment