If you can believe it, my toe is still recovering from my plate drop. I'm convinced I put a crack in the bone and it's just taking it's time to heal. It doesn't bother me much, but if I put any pressure on the top of my toe, it hurts like the day I injured it. I have two new injuries at the moment. My arm started to ache last week and it feels like I pulled a muscle in my elbow. This causes some issues with carrying Grace, but since she can walk with assistance I usually make her walk everywhere and I'm sure she doesn't mind! Yesterday Forest and I were walking out of Wal-Mart and my neck just started to ache like I had slept on it weird. It's still feeling really sore, but I'm not sure what I could have done that would have made it feel so bad so fast. It comes and goes too, but if I stay pretty still it doesn't hurt at all. I think it's weather related, the drop in temperature does weird things to me.
Forest and I planning a trip up north this summer. We're planning on driving through St. Louis to see the Arch and then of course up to Michigan. On the way home we are going to see Nauvoo again. We were there 4 years ago but we didn't have our Temple Recommends so I am so excited to be able to go do a session at the Temple. We'll also be able to go see the Pageant, as we'll be going sometime in July. We haven't been to Michigan in a while and it's also been a long while since we've seen some of my friends and family, so it'll be a nice visit.
Not much is going on with us for now. We're re-landscaping our backyard and I will post pictures when we get it all done. It should look really nice. Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment