January 10, 2010

Insomnia

During certain times...of my life...I suffer from severe insomnia. It's not in any pattern and comes sporadically. Thankfully it's usually before my days off or on a day where I can get some extra sleep if I ever do fall asleep. I was tired all day today, so you would think I would have crashed hours ago. It's nearly 5 now. Getting pretty tired of this, no pun intended (or maybe it is...I can't think straight).

I am taking this time to work on my new photo album. I suggest looking over to the left of your screen and checking it out. 2009 was a good picture year. We had some pretty fun adventures and I even helped delivery my friend's baby. How many times will I get to do that in my life? I'm going to finish this up and then HOPEFULLY get to bed!

2 comments:

Grandma - Bear said...

know all it,I get up now to put the 2 dogs & puppies out. Turn on the hot packs,later go back to sleep.
U should blog about UR trip here @ T-giving. U made a terrfic pic book for G-mom Grabert. She cried when she opened it She was excited to show it to Judy,her DIL that she lives with.
Also U were a big help w/ meals etc. U saved my energy & time so I could play w/ my g-kids. I now have some warm memories to keep me company. I appreciated Forest & U spending 3 nites here. I luv watching DVD's w/ U after the g/kids left to go to bed. also it came us time to catch up. Dad got to eat breakfast w/ U.
When I pull s/thing out of my c/boards from Cosco,I think of our trip there. Thank you for the gift m/ship.Also for the time & patience taking us thru the whole store to see what they have.I pulled some treats out for C-mas for us to eat since I had to stay home & not eat out C-ma day.

Meredith said...

Yay for new blog posts!!!! I love all your pictures, your little doggy's so cute! Hey, get some sleep!