One of my favorite bands, The Killers, has an awesome new song and video out for the holidays called Don't Shoot Me Santa. I had to share, because it is far too funny not to. As a bonus, if you use Itunes you can download it there and the proceeds will benefit the RED Campaign. Enjoy!
Forest and I have been happily wed since 2004. We live in a little city in northeast Texas where we bought our very first home. Even though most of our family members are (very) far away, we really do love being here! We're members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the members of our Ward are our Texas family.
We've yet to have children, but I have been taking care of Gracie for well over two years. She is 7 years old and she's such a wonderful little girl! I love working with her and it's hard to believe still that I have such an amazing job.
Forest and I live a very blessed life and are excited to be able to share it with those that are near and far away!
No comments:
Post a Comment