March 4, 2008

I think we found our house...

I've been searching the past few weeks for homes that Forest and I could rent. I've been eying one on Pine Street for the last few weeks, which could always be a possibility as well. Last night I went searching again and found one on Main Street. The rent is actually less and it has more room. We still have 4 months until we can move in but the one on Pine has been there for at least 4. So far this house seems perfect for us. It has a garage, a huge back porch, a nice yard with lots of trees, the paint colors are adorable, the size of the rooms is perfect, I just love it!

Right now it seems like we are in a huge rut. We know we're moving in July but have no idea where to. We don't know if we'll be able to find a place suitable for us and within our price range. We're packing things up early but we are just ready to get out of here and move on! It just feels like the next 4 months are going to crawl by. I've been doing a lot of praying about this and thankfully the Lord has kept me pretty calm about it. If it's meant to be, it'll all fall into place. I hope...

No comments: