It's amazing how fast your life can change in a week. Last Friday I met with Wes to see a house in Old Town to rent. He suggested that I buy one instead and gave me Karmen's information so she could see about getting us a loan. I found out that night that it was possible. Now it's a week later and we are buying a house! I just can't believe what a whirl-wind this whole process has been. We have been SO blessed. There is no way that we could have done this without divine intervention. It just fell right into place and it's worked out better than we ever thought it could be. I need to pass these blessings on, so if anyone needs anything, let me know! Besides, I'm going to need some of your help when we move in 3 months. I'll even buy pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment