March 18, 2008

ok, i love it...

Yep, it's official. I am in love with this house. It's in a great location for us (with fantastic neighbors), great price and best of all, it's a very sound house. The rooms are great sizes and laid out fantastic. I especially loved the sky light in the bathroom, very cute. It doesn't need any work, maybe just some landscaping work in the back yard. We are going to get an inspector to look through it, very throughly. I don't want anything to creep up on us once we move in. Things are going to be very tight for us so we can save like crazy. I had some plans to get some furniture in the next few months and I am willing to forgo a dining room table for a little while so we can save, save, save. Maybe with next year's tax refund! Planning to buy this house has completely changed my way of looking at money. Right now I don't really value or cherish the place we live. It's not mine, it's just this dwelling I live in and we are wasting our money on. A house though, it's ours. We are responsible for it and the things that might break in it. There are so many joys and I'm sure a few pains of having our very own place. I can't tell you what my favorite part of this whole thing will be. The huge master bedroom, my own bathroom, the backyard that we can finally get a BBQ for, a great kitchen to cook in, room to have parties, the *garage*! There are so many things we are looking forward to. Forest is going to see it tomorrow morning and give his approval. From there we'll put a bid on it and see what happens. I still don't really know what I am doing, so pray for us! We need all the help we can get!

Here is the house:


No comments: