Actually, yesterday was Grace's birthday, but I didn't have much time to post last night after we got back from her party. We both had yesterday off, so we spent the morning cleaning, organizing and slacking off. Jennie had planned a little party at Chuck E. Cheese in Grapevine and so we went. I hadn't been to a Chuck E. Cheese in years, since I was a kid, so it was interesting to go as an adult. McKay and Alexa had a lot of fun and Grace was ecstatic while riding the kiddie rides. She is so hilarious when she gets excited, you can't help but laugh and smile. Forest and I got to play a few games ourselves, which of course is always fun. We found the perfect toy for her. She loves cows, laughing, things that shake and music. We found a cow that shakes, laughs and plays music. What could be better? We also got her two shirts, one is pink, covered in rainbows and it says "Dreamer" on the front. The other is light green, has an onion on the front and says "I'll give you something to cry about". Quite perfect for her.
Today, Grace was a little better about her weird jealousy thing. Her Dad chalked it up to the fact that now that she is 5, she is much more mature than when she was 4. I said to her "Grace, do you think you're more mature now that you are 5?" and she went into a fit of giggles. I guess we were right.
Enjoy these adorable pictures I took because I actually remembered my camera!
Jennie helps Grace get acquainted with her new spastic cow!

Grace rides with Barney:

Her favorite ride by far, the swinging clock!

She seems to find the purple dinosaur untrustworthy...

Grace hangs out in her onion shirt:

No comments:
Post a Comment