I know this is a month and a half late, but I've had a lot on my mind so I know you will forgive me. On August 29th, Forest's sister Heidi and her husband Mark welcomed their newest edition in their family. They had a baby boy, Tobin, although we're going to call him Toby for short. Their oldest, Katya, looks pretty much like Heidi, while their middle, Emma, looks more like Mark. Right now Toby looks like every newborn does, but he's leaning looking a lot like Katya. Either way, he's an adorable little guy.

Isn't he sweet? Unfortunately because they live all of the way in North Carolina, visiting them becomes hard. Hopefully we will be able to make it out there very soon! I am excited to finally have a nephew (I don't even have one bi-proxy, just a neice!). It seems like everyone I know who is pregnant or just had a baby had boys. There must be something in the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment