I noticed that quite a few of my friends weren't able to make it to the Relief Society Conference on September 29th, the first of which of course was Courtney. Meredith had asked if I could post the video I made for the program here, but I was scratching my head about how to do that. Thankfully I have a resident computer geek hanging around here all of the time! I really do want everyone to be able to see it, so I got Forest to sit down and show me how to successfully reformat the file into something I could upload onto one of the many video sharing sites.
For those of you who might not know which video I am talking about, I was asked to gather photos from our Stake to show at a program the Stake Relief Society put together just before the General Relief Society Conference. I took me quite a few weeks to gather the photos and it turned out really fantastic. I had to compress it quite a bit to make the file small enough, but it still looks pretty good! Enjoy!
Sisters RejoiceAdd to My Profile |
More Videos
No comments:
Post a Comment