So, Sunday morning rolls around and I have to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting and finish the bulletin before we leave. Sometimes writing your talk just before you give it opens you up to a lot of inspiration. Thankfully I had access to the internet while writing it, because after the storm we had on Sunday night, it decided to stop working.
For 5 days, our internet went up and down and Charter finally came on Friday to fix it. I know this doesn't say a lot about me, but I have a hard time without the internet for that long! The most important reason was that I couldn't post here and I had so many great things to talk about.
This Saturday was the 2nd garage sale for Courtney, where we raised over $1200! I was helping with the Bake Sale which went very well. We sold pretty much everything that was donated. It was another great day to get together as friends and help another. It makes me really grateful to be part of this community and this ward that has such amazing people in it. I can't see us ever leaving.
One more very important note. Courtney was tested on Friday to see where she stood and she is officially in remission! Prayers and thoughts are appreciated by all of us, especially Courtney, Todd and the kids. She was scheduled to come home today, but possibly tomorrow. Keep sending happy thoughts her way so she can continue to overcome this!
No comments:
Post a Comment