October 22, 2007

recovering from sleep

For some reason my body has wanted to spend the last two nights sleeping much longer than I should be. Forest and I both slept for 9 hours Saturday night. We went to church, both tired and not feeling very well. I got sunburned on Saturday afternoon at the Garage Sale, but just a bit on my arms. It hasn't even hurt, it's just felt hot. Nursery was a series of potty-trips and I soon realized that out of the 16 kids we had, only 3 were still in diapers. At least the ones that are still potty training are letting us know they need to go, that's a big help!

Last night we didn't even eat dinner! By the time we got home at a little before 6, we weren't very hungry, so we had a snack. At 8 we both decided to go take a nap. Word to the wise...never take a nap at 8pm. When 6 am came neither of us wanted to get up. We realized that we were both very cold, so Forest checked the weather. Yesterday's high was in the low 90's, but today's was forecast as 54! He climbed back into bed, threw the comforter over us and we laid there and half-chatted and half-slept. I finally got out of bed at 9. I feel so lazy. Hopefully I can get some things done today...if I would only start feeling normal again!

No comments: